Uh-oh! This study is no longer available.
Mild Alzheimer’s Disease Dementia
PMG Research of Winston Salem
A research study is evaluating an investigational medication for mild Alzheimer’s Disease dementia.
This research study may be an option for your loved one if:
• They are 55-85 years of age
• They have a diagnosis of mild Alzheimer’s Disease dementia
• All their medication is stable for at least 30 days prior to screening
• They have a reliable care giver who is in regular contact with their loved one with dementia
• They have not had a diagnosis of heart attack, moderate-severe congestive heart failure, or hospitalization or symptoms of unstable angina
Other criteria apply. Please make sure to discuss with a member of our research staff to ensure this research study is a good fit for you.
Qualified participants will receive all study-related care and study medication at no cost.
Patient Commitment Duration
Approximately 156 weeks
Financial compensation may be provided for time and travel
Number of visits in study
Approximately 26 clinic visits and 4 phone call visits