Uh-oh! This study is no longer available.
Eczema (Atopic Dermatitis) – Covering 10 Percent of Body
PMG Research of Winston Salem
18 or older
A research study is evaluating an investigational medication used in combination with topical therapy for adults with moderate to severe eczema (atopic dermatitis).
This research study may be an option if you:
• Have a diagnosis of eczema for at least 1 year
• Have moderate to severe eczema covering at least 10% of your body
• Do not currently have other skin conditions (e.g. psoriasis or cutaneous lupus)
• Have not been treated previously with or have hypersensitivity to duplilumab (Dupixent®)
• Have had an inadequate response to treatment with topical medication or systemic therapies within the last 6 months
Other criteria apply. Please make sure to discuss with a member of our research staff to ensure this research study is a good fit for you.
Qualified participants will receive all study-related care and study medication at no cost.
Patient Commitment Duration
Approximately 6 months
Financial compensation may be provided for time and travel expenses.
Number of visits in study
Approximately 10 clinic visits and 1 phone call