Early Stages of Alzheimer’s Disease
PMG Research of Winston Salem
A research study is evaluating an investigational medication for evidence of early stage Alzheimer’s disease (AD).
This research study may be an option if you:
· Are between the ages of 55 and 79
· Have a study partner available to accompany all clinic visits
· Have evidence of early AD, such as memory complaint (verified by study partner) with maintained memory and brain function
· Have been on a stable dose of any AD medication for at least 12 weeks and all other new medication for 4 at least weeks
· Do not have any significant neurological conditions other than suspected AD
· Have not had a major depressive episode in the last 6 months
· Do not have a history of schizophrenia or bipolar disorder
· Do not have a history of alcohol or substance abuse within the past 3 years
· Do not have any clinically significant respiratory disorders such as advanced COPD, uncontrolled asthma, or moderate to severe emphysema
Other criteria apply. Please make sure to discuss with a member of our research staff to ensure this research study is a good fit for you.
Qualified participants will receive all study-related care and study medication at no cost.
Patient Commitment Duration
Approximately 72 weeks
Financial compensation may be provided for time and travel expenses.
Number of visits in study
Approximately 7 clinic visits