Uh-oh! This study is no longer available.
Osteoarthritis (OA) of the Hip
PMG Research of Wilmington
A research study is evaluating an investigational medication for osteoarthritis pain of the hip.
This research study may be an option if you:
• Have been experiencing moderate to severe OA pain of the hip for at least 3 months
• Have a Body Mass Index (BMI) of 40 or less
• Are willing to discontinue current pain relief medication and adhere to study guidelines including rescue therapy
• Have no history of reactive arthritis, rheumatoid arthritis, psoriatic arthritis, ankylosing spondylitis, or arthritis associated with inflammatory bowel disease, or systemic lupus erythematosus
• Have no history of treatment with medications that lower the body’s immune response/system, or chemotherapeutic agents in the last 5 years
• Do not have sciatica
Other criteria apply. Please make sure to discuss with a member of our research staff to ensure this research study is a good fit for you.
Qualified participants will receive all study-related care and study medication at no cost.
Patient Commitment Duration
Approximately 2 years
Financial compensation may be provided for time and travel expenses.
Number of visits in study
Approximately 12 clinic visits