Moderate to Severe Rheumatoid Arthritis (RA)
Rheumatoid Arthritis (RA)
PMG Research of Wilmington
18 or older
Adults with rheumatoid arthritis have an increased risk of blood clots. This research study is comparing the risk of blood clots among patients treated with certain study medications.
This research study may be an option if you:
• Have a diagnosis of adult-onset RA, are at least 18 years old, and have ONE of the following:
- Have a history of blood clots
- Are 60 years of age or older
- Have a BMI of 30 or greater
- Are between 50 to 59 years of age AND have a BMI between 25 to 29 Find out your BMI here http://bmicalculator.cc/
• Have had an inadequate response or intolerance to at least one standard treatment for RA
Other criteria apply.
Qualified participants will receive all study-related care and study medication at no out-of-pocket cost. Care not related to the study is billed as usual. Depending on which medication you are assigned in the study, your medication co-pay will be covered or you will receive medication at no cost to you or your insurance company.
Patient Commitment Duration
Up to 5 years
Financial compensation may be provided for time and travel expenses.
Number of visits in study
Approximately 5 clinic visits and phone calls every 12 weeks. Some clinic visits can be conducted during standard care visits.