Moderate to Severe Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
PMG Research of Wilmington
40 - 85
- This research study may be an option if you:
- Are a current or prior smoker
- Have experienced 2 or more COPD-related flare-ups requiring medical care within the last year
- Do not have a history of asthma
- Are currently taking medication for COPD
Patient Commitment Duration
Approximately 1.5 years
Qualified participants will receive all study-related care and study medication or placebo at no cost.
Number of visits in study
Approximately 12 clinic visits and 6 phone calls with the ability to remain in the study after 56 weeks.