Uh-oh! This study is no longer available.
PMG Research of Wilmington
A research study is evaluating an investigational medication for the symptoms of Diabetic Gastroparesis.
This research study may be an option if you:
• Have had type 1 diabetes or type 2 diabetes for at least 5 years
• Have been experiencing symptoms of gastroparesis for at least 3 months (i.e. nausea, abdominal pain, unusual fullness after small meals, bloating, and vomiting)
• Have a Body Mass Index (BMI) greater than 18.5. Find out your BMI here http://bmicalculator.cc/
• Have no history of eating disorders within the last 5 years
• Have no allergy or intolerance of egg, wheat, milk, or algae
Other criteria apply. Please make sure to discuss with a member of our research staff to ensure this research study is a good fit for you.
Qualified participants will receive all study-related care and study medication or placebo at no cost.
Patient Commitment Duration
Approximately 4 months
Financial compensation may be provided for time and travel expenses.
Number of visits in study
Approximately 7 clinic visits