Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD) with Type 2 Inflammation
Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
PMG Research of Wilmington
A research study is evaluating the effects of an investigational medication for COPD when added to standard-of-care treatment in adults needing additional therapy.
This research study may be an option if you:
• Have been diagnosed with moderate to severe COPD for more than 1 year
• Are a current or former smoker
• Have evidence of type 2 inflammation of the airways
• Have experienced symptoms of chronic bronchitis for at least 3 months in the past year (productive cough, shortness of breath, wheezing, chest tightness)
• Are at a high risk of exacerbation with a history of 1 or 2 moderate or severe exacerbations in the last year
Other criteria apply. Please make sure to discuss with a member of our research staff to ensure this research study is a good fit for you.
Qualified participants will receive all study-related care and study medication (including standard of care treatment) at no cost.
Patient Commitment Duration
Approximately 16 months
Financial compensation may be provided for time and travel expenses.
Number of visits in study
Approximately 19 clinic visits