Chronic Cough and Stress Urinary Incontinence (Bladder Leakage)
Urinary Incontinence (Urine Leakage)
PMG Research of Wilmington
18 or older
A research study is evaluating an investigational medication for women experiencing cough-induced stress urinary incontinence or leakage.
This research study may be an option if you:
• Have been experiencing an unexplained chronic cough for at least 12 months
• Have been experiencing stress incontinence during physical activity such as sneezing, coughing or laughing for at least 3 months
• Do not have a history of smoking within the past 12 months
• Do not have a history of surgery for incontinence
• Do not have a history of neurogenic bladder, nocturnal incontinence, or interstitial cystitis
Other criteria apply. Please make sure to discuss with a member of our research staff to ensure this study is a good fit for you.
Qualified participants will receive all study-related care and study medication at no cost.
Patient Commitment Duration
Approximately 5 months
Financial compensation may be provided for time and travel expenses.
Number of visits in study
Approximately 6 clinic visits and 1 phone call