Uh-oh! This study is no longer available.
PMG Research of Raleigh
18 or older
A research study is evaluating an investigational medication to see if it may prevent migraines.
This research study may be an option if you:
• Have had a history of migraines for at least one year with onset prior to 50 years of age
• Have 4 - 14 moderate to severe migraines a month
• Have migraines lasting 4 – 72 hours if untreated
• Are able to distinguish migraines from tension/cluster headaches
• Have a Body Mass Index (BMI) of 30 or below. Find out your BMI here http://bmicalculator.cc/
Other criteria apply. Please make sure to discuss with a member of our research staff to ensure this research study is a good fit for you.
Qualified participants will receive all study-related care and study medication at no cost.
Patient Commitment Duration
Approximately 4 months
Financial compensation may be provided for time and travel expenses.
Number of visits in study
Approximately 7 clinic visits