Weight Loss combined with behavioral therapy
PMG Research of Knoxville
A research study is evaluating an investigational medication for weight loss when combined with behavioral therapy.
This research study may be an option if you:
· Have a history of at least one unsuccessful dietary effort to lose weight
· Have a Body Mass Index (BMI) of 27 or more. Find out your BMI here http://bmicalculator.cc/
· Have no history of type 1 or type 2 diabetes
· Have no plans to lose weight with surgery or weight loss device
· Are able to adhere to low-calorie diet and exercise routine
Other criteria apply. Please make sure to discuss with a member of our research staff to ensure this research study is a good fit for you.
Qualified participants will receive all study-related care and study medication at no cost.
Patient Commitment Duration
Approximately 17 months
Financial compensation will be provided for time and travel expenses.
Number of visits in study
Approximately 32 clinic visits