Rheumatoid Arthritis (RA) – Moderately to Severely Active
Rheumatoid Arthritis (RA)
PMG Research of Charlotte
18 or older
Adults with rheumatoid arthritis also have an increased risk of blood clots. This research study is evaluating the occurrence of blood clots in adults with rheumatoid arthritis (RA) on different treatments.
This research study may be an option if you:
• Have a diagnosis of adult-onset RA and at least ONE of the following characteristics:
- Have a history of a blood clots
- Are 60 years of age or older
- Have a BMI of 30 or greater
- Are between 50 to 59 years of age AND have a BMI between 25 to 29. Find out your BMI here http://bmicalculator.cc/
• Have had an inadequate response or intolerance to at least one standard treatment for RA
Other criteria apply. Please make sure to discuss with a member of our research staff to ensure this research study is a good fit for you.
Qualified participants will receive all study-related care and study medication at no cost.
Patient Commitment Duration
Approximately 2.5 to 5.5 years
Financial compensation may be provided for time and travel expenses.
Number of visits in study
Approximately 9 to 15 clinic visits