Colorectal Cancer - Peripheral Neuropathy
Colerectal Cancer - Peripheral Neuropathy
PMG Research of McFarland Clinic
A research study is evaluating an investigational treatment for chemotherapy induced peripheral neuropathy in patients with colorectal cancer (CRC).
This research study may be an option if you:
· Have stage IV colorectal cancer
· Have had no systemic chemotherapy for CRC in the last year
· Have no history of biologic/targeted therapy for CRC
· Have no other forms of neuropathy other than chemotherapy induced
· Have no chronic infection or uncontrolled serious illness causing immunodeficiency
Other criteria apply. Please make sure to discuss with a member of our research staff, your physician, or healthcare provider to ensure this research study is a good fit for you.
Qualified participants will receive all study-related care and study medication or placebo at no cost.
Patient Commitment Duration
Approximately 10 weeks
Financial compensation may be provided for travel expenses.
Number of visits in study
Approximately 7 clinic visits