Who We Are
Watch our videos and learn more about PMG from our participants, staff, and physicians.
PMG Research is a fully-integrated network of sites employing 200 highly-trained clinical research professionals across 14 hub cities throughout Illinois, Iowa, North Carolina, South Carolina and Tennessee. Our patient-centric organization ensures consistency, compliance, and the highest quality performance and results on your trial.
- Research staff received national ranking, recognized as Top U.S. Researchers in 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015 and 2018.
- 180 Physician Investigators and 100 Clinical Research Coordinators spanning 53 practice affiliations
- 8,100 completed Phase I – IV studies; experience across all therapeutic areas and device trials
- Above industry average start-up, patient retention, and patient satisfaction rates
- Master Service Agreements and strategic partnerships with select Sponsor, CRO, and healthcare organizations
The Value of PMG Research
- Contractual relationships with large, multi-specialty physician practices and healthcare institutions providing Electronic Health Record (EHR) access to nearly 3 million active patient lives
- Proprietary database of over 280,000 engaged past or potential research participants
- Extensive study feasibility process, including participant pre-identification via EHR
- Internal project management services for multi-site and network-wide trials provides ease of contracting and a single point of accountability throughout the trial
- Training & compliance team ensures we are always audit-ready
- Geographic proximity and network integration allow cross-utilization of research staff and physician collaboration
- Dedicated communications team implements fully-integrated recruitment and retention campaigns
- Physician practice outreach
- Community outreach and public relations
- Email/direct mail database and external outreach
- Digital, social, and traditional media marketing