A Message to our Participants About COVID-19
We recognize there are significant concerns surrounding COVID-19, and we want to assure you the safety of our participants and staff is our highest priority. The PMG Research leadership team is meeting daily and monitoring all updates from local and federal authorities.
PMG Research is currently operating as usual, however, we have enhanced and adjusted several of our processes in accordance with CDC and local public health authority guidelines to keep patient and staff risk as low as possible, including:
- All offices are cleaned multiple times each day with approved antiviral cleaning products.
- All employees will be checked for a temperature or signs of illness at the start of each day.
- Patients may call from their car upon arrival for appointments, and will be taken to an exam room, bypassing the waiting room.
- Car visits will be offered when possible to allow patients to remain in their vehicles and a PMG study team member will come directly to the vehicle.
- Additional time is allotted between patient visits to eliminate wait times in offices and exam rooms.
- PMG staff will be taking universal precautions including wearing gloves, gowns, and masks when indicated.
If you have traveled to any high-risk areas domestically or internationally, we ask that you please contact the site prior to your appointment to determine if you should reschedule. If you have not traveled to the high-risk areas, but are not feeling well, we ask that you cancel your appointment for at least 14 days.Thank you for helping us keep our patients and team members well.