We are focused on results.
From timely subject recruitment and education, to retention of patient volunteers and the collection of quality data for our clients, we are focused on results. Unlike traditional SMO's, we are an Integrated Site Network (ISN) — a fully integrated network of sites solely dedicated to clinical research. The oversight that PMG provides for the clinical trials process across our network ensures quality, compliance, and safety.
Access to Patient Volunteers
- Database with nearly 200,000 past or potential volunteers.
- Several large, multi-specialty physician practices with access to one million active practice patients.
Quality & Results
- Premier training program and internal QA staff.
- Integrated SOPs developed to ensure compliance with GCP's subject safety and data integrity.
- Proprietary CTMS that includes patient participant, sponsor and study database (6,000 past studies).
- Over 140 full time staff and 120 Investigators; ACRP certified.
- Regulatory document turnaround of 2 business days on average.
- Contract finalization of 10 business days on average.
- TempGuard devices for continuous temperature monitoring of investigational drug.
Click here to view a complete listing of our facilities' contact information.